Membership Eligibility and Its Benefits
Welcome to Army Aviation Center Federal Credit Union (AACFCU). We are pleased you are considering membership with us.
We serve over 800 businesses and organizations in Southeast Alabama, on Florida’s Emerald Coast and in the Mobile Bay Area. This includes:
- Active duty military, civilians and retirees attached to Fort Rucker, Alabama
- Fort Rucker/Wiregrass Chapter of the Association of the United States Army
- Active duty, retired military and civilians in the Mobile Bay area
- Everyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Pike and Crenshaw Counties in Alabama
- Everyone who lives, works, worships, attends school or volunteers in most areas of Coffee County in Alabama (see member service representative for information)
- Everyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in most areas of Mobile County, Alabama (see member service representative for information)
- Everyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Walton County, Florida
- Everyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in most areas of central and eastern Houston County, Alabama (see member service representative for information)
- Relatives of members are eligible for membership
- Employees and/or members of over 800 area civilian businesses and organizations
To join Army Aviation Center Federal Credit Union, begin by opening a share savings account with a $5 deposit, plus $1 (one time) membership fee per member. Your share savings account establishes you as a member of AACFCU, and once you are a member, you can maintain your membership no matter where you live or work in the future. Our checking accounts have no minimum balance, no monthly service fees and no per check fees.
Membership in Army Aviation Center Federal Credit Union provides you with valuable services and advantages. If you are a business owner or human resources director, membership in Army Aviation Center Federal Credit Union is a great benefit for your employees at no cost to you. One of our Business Development Officers will be glad to discuss how to make your company eligible for this benefit. Please call 800-448-4096 and ask for the Business Development Officer assigned to your area.
We tailor plans and programs, products and services to meet your specific financial needs. Then we go a step further: People are our most important asset.
Your money is safe here!
One of the primary functions of Army Aviation Center Federal Credit Union is to protect, preserve and safeguard the assets of our members. In addition to the day-to-day efforts of our professional management team, the volunteer Supervisory Committee and the Board of Directors, your funds are insured to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, an agency of the Federal Government.
Call or come by any of our 18 branch offices located in Daleville, Fort Rucker, Ozark, Enterprise, Dothan, Troy and Mobile, Alabama, Santa Rosa Beach and DeFuniak Springs, Florida. For directions to any of our branches, please visit our locations page. Our lobby and drive-thru hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday with the drive-thrus remaining open until 6:00 p.m. on Friday. Our Call Center is open from 7:30 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.