Money Management - Launched March 7, 2018
On March 7th, as part of an Online Banking update, we will be disabled FinanceWorks and replaced it with a new and improved budgeting solution called, Money Management. Many of the existing FinanceWorks experiences will continue to be available Money Management, but with a completely redesigned look and feel.
Benefits of Money Management:
- Existing FinanceWorks users:
- To help get you started in Money Management, we will migrate up to 18 months' worth of your existing FinanceWorks data, if available.
- We will migrate all of your existing Outside Accounts to Money Management automatically. You will just need to re-enter your account credentials to re-authenticate for security purposes.
- All of your transactions will automatically categorize using Money Management's improved categorization process. If you need to re-categorize a transaction, Money Management will attempt to remember your preference for future transactions.
- All AACFCU accounts associated with your online banking username are automatically added
- At least 90 days worth of transaction history will be imported
- Add outside financial institution accounts, including retirement, loans and investment
- Add assets, such as real estate and vehicles
- Transactions are automatically categorized
- Instantly manage all of your debt in one place
- Auto creates first budget based on past 90 days of spending
- Set savings, debt, and retirement goals
- Safe and secure
- Existing FinanceWorks users and new Money Management users will be required to accept the new disclosure when they access Money Management for the first time. At this time, Money Management is not available within the Mobile Banking app.
- Existing FinanceWorks Budgets and Goals are NOT migrated over. Please print your Budgets and Goals from FinanceWorks prior to March 7, 2018, if you wish to retain these for your records.
Sign in to your Online Banking to get started!