Mobile Banking Application Version 5.10 released to all app store on 8/21/2018. Please see the highlights of the new features below.
- Face ID - While Face ID was supported in prior versions, the UI has now been optimized to clarify which method a user has selected.
- Minor enhancements and bug fixes - There are behind-the-scenes improvements that will result in a better overall experience.
- Additional account details - Additional relevant account detail information is displayed in the Account and Account History screens.
- Past Due – Mobile users will now be made aware of when their account became past due, and the amount that is past due.
Bill Pay updates
- Edit Scheduled and Recurring Transfers – Mobile users will be able to edit/update a scheduled/recurring transfer.
- Edit Bill Payments – Payments are now editable
- File eBill- If consumers pay an eBill elsewhere, they can mark it filed through the mobile apps
- Updated UI for eBills- The screens were not where we wanted them to be, so we’ve made them better; minor layout changes
- Mobile users can now initiate expedited payments through the app
- Payee details update – Payee details view is given a new look and recent payment history information is added to this view.
- Edit payee details – Mobile users will be able to edit information about their payees and also delete payees.
Mobile Deposit updates
- Deposit disposition message – If a check deposit is held for review, users will now see a disposition message on the confirmation screen.
- Back of Check Endorsement - Mobile deposit users are now required to write "For Mobile Deposit only at AACFCU" on the back of check.
- Improvements to image capture, camera view, and accessibility.