On March 7th we are updating and enhancing the look of our Online Banking, which includes a new color scheme and design format that is responsive* to your device screen size. No matter what device you are using to view your accounts your Online Banking session will display inline to provide you with the most optimal experience.
Also, with this release we will be disabling FinanceWorks and replacing it with a new and improved budgeting solution called, Money Management. Many of the existing FinanceWorks experiences will continue to be available in Money Management, but with a completely redesigned look and feel.
Benefits of Money Management:
- Existing FinanceWorks users:
- To help get you started in Money Management, we will migrate up to 18 months' worth of your existing FinanceWorks data, if applicable.
- We will migrate all of your existing Outside Accounts to Money Management. You will just need to re-enter your account credentials to validate for security purposes.
- All of your transactions will automatically categorize using Money Management's improved categorization process. If you need to re-categorize a transaction, Money Management will attempt to remember your preference for future transactions.
- All AACFCU accounts associated with your online banking username are automatically added
- At least 90 days worth of transaction history will be imported
- Add outside financial institution accounts, including retirement, loans and investment
- Add assets, such as real estate and vehicles
- Transactions are automatically categorized
- Instantly manage all of your debt in one place
- Auto creates first budget based on past 90 days of spending
- Set savings, debt, and retirement goals
- Safe and secure
*Please note, the responsive design does not yet apply to the Bill Pay, MasterCard Link or the External Transfers (Popmoney & Funds Transfer) pages.
New Online Banking Design: